Watching the MAC
SPECTATORS ARE WELCOME!
Doors open 1/2 hour before session start
Friday Matinee - Session 1 : 8:00 AM
Friday Night - Session 2 : 6:00 PM
Saturday Matinee - Session 3 : 8:00 AM
Saturday Night - Session 4 : 6:00 PM
Sunday - Session 5 : 8:00 AM
- Discount rates only apply for advance sales.
- Any spectator ticket which is reserved in an account but not paid for may be removed at the discretion of the registrar after 48 hours.
- There are NO refunds available on any spectator tickets.
- There are many special packages/rates available for online purchase only.
- Coaches - please see our policy for passes.
- Photography and videotaping are allowed at this event. However, due to numerous complaints from both spectators and competitors, no video or camera equipment, and no video/camera operators may be positioned on the dance floor or aisles, or in any location that will obstruct the audiences' line of sight. All filming/picture taking must be done from one's seat, while remaining seated, or from the designated area in the ballroom. There is to be no flash of any sort used during this event. In addition, camera/video lenses that are longer than six inches are not allowed. All pictures/videos must be for one's personal use and NOT for commercial use or sale, except for photo or video taken with the express written authorization of NY USA Dance.
- Appropriate attire is requested, especially in the evening sessions.
Spectator tickets may be bought on-line until Jan. 8, 2016. After that time, tickets may be bought on-site at the hotel. All tickets, regardless of when bought, will be held at the "Will Call" Desk and will not be mailed. All spectator tickets are non-refundable.